Life Extension Florassist Oral Hygiene, 30 lozenges, Item# 02011 (replaces LEF 01521)Quantity Price: $65.99 for 4 + Free Shipping
Oral health disorders are among the most common health problems in US adults.1
Regular brushing and flossing is often not enough to achieve optimal oral health. Since the mouth is the major gateway to the body, maintaining good oral hygiene is important for overall health.2
Researchers have developed an innovative approach to achieving maximum oral health. The beneficial bacteria in FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene helps inhibit harmful bacteria that develop in the mouth and can affect the health of your teeth and gums. FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene complements any oral care program.
FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene contains a unique blend of two powerful oral probiotics:
- The beneficial probiotic strain—S. salivarius BLIS M18™
- An additional healthy probiotic—B. coagulans GanedenBC30®
FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene provides healthy bacteria that colonize the mouth and inhibit the growth of problematic mouth bacteria.3-5
This helps create a healthy environment in the oral cavity.
Because FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene comes in lozenge form, it quickly provides healthy, targeted probiotics to the oral cavity.
Dissolving one lozenge of FLORASSIST® Oral Hygiene in your mouth daily can maximize your oral health by optimizing oral pH, easing inflammation, and supporting healthy bacterial colonization throughout the mouth.5-7Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 lozengeServings Per Container:
30Amount Per Serving
- Calories - 5
- Fat - 0
- Sodium - 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates - < 1 g
- Protein - 0 g
- Probiotic Blend: BLIS M18TM & GanedenBC30® (supplying >2 billion CFU at time of manufacture)
xylitol, mannitol, probiotics [BLIS M18TM (S. salivarius), GanedenBC30® (B. coagulans)], maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, natural spearmint and cherry flavors, silica, croscarmellose sodium.
BLIS M18™ is the trademark of BLIS Technologies Limited. GanedenBC30® is a registered trademark of Ganeden Biotech, Inc.Dosage and Use:
Dissolve one (1) lozenge in mouth daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.References
- 1. AAP 2015; Kim 2010; Thornton-Evans 2013.
- Nat Rev Immunol. 2015 Jan;15(1):30-44.
- Oral Microbiol Immunol. 2009 Apr;24(2):152-61.
- Ganeden. Data on file. 2009.
- J Med Microbiol. 2013 Jun;62(Pt 6):875-84.
- Benef Microbes. 2011 Jun;2(2):93-101.
- I ADR/AADR/CADR 89th General Session and Exhibition, 16–19 March 2011, San Diego, CA, USA. Paper no. 150126.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Related Products and Information