Life Extension Foundation
Sale Price: $29.25 + Free Shipping
Take advantage of FREE air shipping in the United States!
If you're struggling to maintain healthy body weight, you're not alone. Up to 65% of Americans face the same challenge.1 Even a modest increase in fat pounds can have an impact on overall health, especially when it's stubborn belly or visceral fat. The problem is that conventional methods to combat age-related changes that predispose to weight gain have proven ineffective. Adjustments in diet and lifestyle alone are often not enough.
To help maturing individuals deal effectively with this serious health issue, Life Extension® introduces a new, clinically validated solution: Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula with AdipoStat and Integra-Lean® African Mango Irvingia. After careful scientific analysis of over 1,000 plant extracts,2 researchers identified the two species included in AdipoStat that target adipocytes: Sphaeranthus indicus flower and the mangosteen fruit (Garcinia mangostana). Optimal results were shown in studies when these two plant extracts were combined.
Through multiple pathways, AdipoStat targets the mechanisms by which fat-storing cells or adipocytes become bloated and metabolically dysfunctional. This widely overlooked cellular condition leads to excess fat accumulations in the belly and throughout the body.
AdipoStat functions via the following mechanisms to support healthy body weight:2
- AdipoStat targets adipocyte (fat cell) creation.
- AdipoStat impedes adipocyte growth (adipogenesis).
- AdipoStat induces fat in adipocytes to break down (lipolysis).
AdipoStat's performance in clinical studies indicates it can safely deliver impressive results. In a key study, 30 adults with difficulty maintaining healthy body weight ingested 800 milligrams per day of AdipoStat while following a 2,000 calorie per day diet and were asked to walk just 30 minutes five days a week. A group of equal size was given placebo.3 After just eight weeks, the AdipoStat group:
- Lost 4.05 inches of harmful belly fat—2.0 times the amount lost by the placebo group.
- Experienced a 2.05 drop in body mass index (BMI)—3.9 times over placebo.
- Shed 11.4 pounds of total body weight—3.7 times over placebo.
These improvements began to emerge after just 14 days.3 After eight weeks, the AdipoStat group saw a noticeable drop in waist-to-hip ratio,3 indicating they experienced fat loss in the abdominal area, where excess fat mass is associated with serious health issues. They also exhibited favorably elevated levels of a hormone called adiponectin.2 Adiponectin sends command signals that determine how big your fat cells get, how much they break down (lipolysis), and how often they are produced (adipogenesis).4
A second human clinical trial yielded similar results, confirming AdipoStat's beneficial effects.2
This supplement should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- AdipoStat Proprietary Blend [Sphaeranthus indicus extract (flower heads) and Garcinia mangostana extract (fruit rind)] - 400mg
- Integra-Lean® African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) proprietary extract (seed) - 150mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending.
AdipoStat is a proprietary ingredient derived from natural plant extracts exclusively distributed by InterHealth N.I.Dosage and Use:
Take one capsule twice daily 30 minutes before meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Because this product may lower blood glucose, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are taking glucose lowering medications.References
- Available at: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-05-13-obesity-usat_x.htm . Accessed April 29, 2011.
- Results based on initial analyses of unpublished research data.
- FASEB J. April 2011; 25:(Meeting Abstract Supplement) 601.9. Presented at Experimental Biology 2011, Washington, DC. April 10, 2011. Program No. 601.9, Poster No. A278.
- J Mol Med. 2002 Nov;80(11):696-702.
- Lipids Health Dis. 2008 Nov 13;7:44.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com