Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants with HepatoProtection Complex, 100 capsules, Item# 01440
Consuming alcoholic beverages results in the generation of free radicals. People who drink a lot of alcohol often suffer because of massive free radical-induced cellular damage. Alcohol-induced free radical assault can wreak short-term havoc throughout the body, and these same damaging free radicals are associated with accelerated aging.
N-acetylcysteine is a glutathione precursor and direct antioxidant. Pretreatment with or coadministration of NAC helps to inhibit acute ethanol-induced liver damage via counteracting ethanol-induced oxidative stress. N-acetylcysteine also attenuates the progression of the abnormal retention of lipids within liver cells by decreasing development of oxidative stress and subsequent increases in TNF-alpha.
Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants with HepatoProtection Complex is an improved formula containing antioxidants designed to suppress free radicals, neutralize toxic alcohol metabolites such as acetaldehyde, and support healthy liver function. In addition to vitamin B1, benfotiamine, vitamin C and N-acetylcysteine, this formula's HepatoProtection Complex provides the following antioxidants:
- Chlorophyllin, an agent that protects the body from oxidative stress
- Leucoselect® grapeseed extract, silymarin (from milk thistle), and resveratrol — three hepatoprotective agents that aid in reducing compounds from potentially toxic xenobiotics and protecting cells from free radical-induced oxidative stress
- Picroliv® Picrorhiza kurroa root extract contains antioxidant kutkin that scavenges alcohol-induced excess free radicals and stimulates regeneration of cells (hepatocytes)
- Barley grass powder extract enhances the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase, thus inhibiting the formation of acetaldehyde and malondialdehyde
Taking the proper supplements before and after drinking can substantially protect liver cells from the free-radical damaging effects of alcohol consumption.Supplement FactsServing Size:
6 capsulesServings Per Container:
16Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 3000mg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 50 IU
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) - 100mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) - 8mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) - 25mcg
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 1200mg
- Glutathione (reduced) - 50mg
- Benfotiamine - 750mg
- HepatoProtection Complex
- Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin) - 20mg
- Leucoselect® grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extract (seeds) std. proanthocyanidins - 20mg
- Silymarin [from Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed)] - 20mg
- Picroliv® (Picrorhiza kurroa) extract (root) standardized kutkin - 15mg
- Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) whole powder (leaves) - 15mg
- Trans-resveratrol [from Polygonum cuspidatum (root) and
whole red grape (Vitis vinifera) extracts] [also supplying
glycosides (polydatin)] - 5mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate.
Contains soybeans. Contains rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena USA, U.S. Reg No. 2294439.
Picroliv® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.Dosage and Use
Take one capsule with each alcoholic beverage, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
A maximum of six capsules per day.
If no capsules are taken with alcoholic beverages, take six capsules at bedtime.Caution:
This product does not prevent, reduce or modify any of the mental impairment effects that alcohol induces. Consuming alcohol and taking this product will not allow a person to safely operate a vehicle or any other equipment. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson's disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product. Do not drink and attempt to drive.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com