Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants with HepatoProtection Complex, 100 capsules, Item# 01440
Consuming alcoholic beverages results in the generation of free radicals. People who drink a lot of alcohol often suffer because of massive free radical-induced cellular damage. Alcohol-induced free radical assault can wreak short-term havoc throughout the body, and these same damaging free radicals are associated with accelerated aging.Supplement FactsServing Size:
6 capsulesServings Per Container:
16Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 3000mg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 50 IU
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) - 100mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) - 8mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) - 25mcg
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine - 1200mg
- Glutathione (reduced) - 50mg
- Benfotiamine - 750mg
- HepatoProtection Complex
- Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin) - 20mg
- Leucoselect® grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extract (seeds) std. proanthocyanidins - 20mg
- Silymarin [from Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) extract (seed)] - 20mg
- Picroliv® (Picrorhiza kurroa) extract (root) standardized kutkin - 15mg
- Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) whole powder (leaves) - 15mg
- Trans-resveratrol [from Polygonum cuspidatum (root) and
whole red grape (Vitis vinifera) extracts] [also supplying
glycosides (polydatin)] - 5mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, vegetable stearate.
Contains soybeans. Contains rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or corn. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena USA, U.S. Reg No. 2294439.
Picroliv® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp.Dosage and Use
Take one capsule with each alcoholic beverage, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
A maximum of six capsules per day.
If no capsules are taken with alcoholic beverages, take six capsules at bedtime.Caution:
This product does not prevent, reduce or modify any of the mental impairment effects that alcohol induces. Consuming alcohol and taking this product will not allow a person to safely operate a vehicle or any other equipment. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson's disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product. Do not drink and attempt to drive.