Arthro-Immune Joint Support with BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin®, 60 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01404
Inflammatory conditions debilitate millions of adults, resulting in restricted mobility and reduced strength. Inflamed joints can lead to extensive damage to surrounding connective tissues, which causes the hands, feet, and arms to become painful, swollen and stiff.
Arthro-Immune Joint Support combines two plant extracts into one formula:
Andrographis paniculata has received acclaim for its beneficial effect on inflammation. A Chilean study involved 60 adults who took either 150 mg andrographis extracta day or a placebo. Those taking the extract showed dramatic improvement of several outcomes, including fewer numbers of tender and/or swollen joints. For joints that remained tender and/or swollen, the intensity was lessened.
Curcumin is a compound that is universally recognized for its impressive antioxidant and fluid-regulating properties. In an as-yet-unpublished double-blind clinical trial, a form of curcumin with enhanced absorption was shown to have a beneficial effect on inflammation.
Life Extension's Arthro-Immune Joint Support contains PARACTIN® Andrographis extract, and BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin®, which is considered the gold standard curcumin.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- PARACTIN® (Bioactive 14-Neo-Andro Compound) (Andrographis paniculata) extract (leaf) [patented blend of Andrographolides, 14-Deoxyandrographolides, and Neoandrographolides] - 150 mg
- BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin® (Curcuma longa) 25:1 extract (root) [std. to 95% Total Curcuminoids Complex with Essential Oils of Turmeric Rhizome by HPLC (237.5 mg)] - 250 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Bio-Curcumin® and BCM-95® are trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC
PARACTIN® is a registered trademark of HP Ingredients.Dosage and Use:
Take one capsule once or twice daily (6 to 8 hours apart) with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.References
- Int Immunopharmacol. 2009 Mar;9(3):313-8.
- Clin Rheumatol. 2009 Aug;28(8):931-46.
- Chandran B, Chakkiath VK, Thomas SPO. A multicentre, randomized, controlled human clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of Biocurcumax (BCM-95) compared to diclofenac sodium. Submitted for publication. 2009.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org