Life Extension Berry Complete, 30 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01206Quantity Price: $59.96 for 4 + Free Shipping
For decades, health-conscious consumers relied on conventional antioxidants (such as vitamins E and C) to help suppress damaging free radicals. While thousands of published studies support the benefits of conventional antioxidants, scientists have discovered that extracts from brightly colored fruits and vegetables possess far greater antioxidant capacity.1-4 In fact, human epidemiological studies show that those who regularly consume these potent plant-based polyphenols and anthocyanins remain far healthier in their advanced years. If you're not eating the recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in particular the dark-skinned varieties, you could be lacking optimal antioxidant protection against toxic free radicals.
To measure the antioxidant strengths of food and other substances, scientists use what is called the ORAC score. A higher score means the food is better at protecting the body's cells from free radical-induced damage. So, the higher a food's ORAC score, as in dark-skinned fruits and vegetables, the better it is for you. However, problems with availability, the perishable nature, and the cost of obtaining a wide variety of high-ORAC fruits and vegetables on a daily basis mean they are often difficult to get in the typical American diet.
To overcome these issues, Life Extension has developed new Berry Complete formula to provide a concentrated blend of fruit and vegetable extracts that have some of the highest ORAC scores around. Each capsule is packed with scientifically proven polyphenols and anthocyanins from seasonal and perishable fruits and legumes that are typically the highest in ORAC values. Just one capsule provides the antioxidant capacity of more than 50% of the daily recommended five a day intake of fruits and vegetables. Berry Complete therefore provides an affordable way of getting powerful antioxidant protection from a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables into your diet to help fight free radical damage and promote healthy aging.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- AnthoComplete™ Full Spectrum Anthocyanin Blend & VitaBerry® High ORAC Antioxidant Fruit Blend [containing fruit, vegetable and legume standardized extracts and concentrated powders from blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum), blackberry (Rubus fruticosus), elderberry (Sambucus nigra), wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium), wild bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), sweet cherry (Prunus avium), tart cherry (Prunus cerasus), acai (Euterpe oleracea), aronia (Prunus virginiana), raspberry and raspberry seed (Rubus idaeus), grape and grape seed (Vitis vinifera), cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon), prune (Prunus domestica), strawberry (Fragaria virginiana), pomegranate (Punica granatum), black soybean (Glycine max) hull, and blue corn (Zea mays)] - 400 mg
magnesium stearate, silica, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Contains soybeans. Contains corn. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
ORAC: Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
AnthoComplete™ and VitaBerry® are trademarks of VDF Futureceuticals, Inc., used under license.Dosage and Use:
Take one capsule daily with or without food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are taking anti-seizure, anti-depressant or psychiatric medications, or certain types of blood pressure (e.g. calcium channel blockers) medications.References
1. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Feb 13;56(3):630-5.
2. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2007 Jun;51(6):652-64.
3. J Agric Food Chem. 2006 Dec 13;54(25):9329-39.
4. Neurobiol Aging. 2005 Dec;26(Suppl 1):128-32.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Products and Information