Life Extension Black Cumin Seed Oil with BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin® , 60 softgels, Item# 01710Quantity Price for 4: $90.00 - $22.50 each
As we age, a balanced immune and inflammatory response becomes critical to guarding our health.1-5
Research has shown Black Cumin Seed Oil to be particularly effective.6-8
Scientists have determined that black cumin seeds contain a broad spectrum of active compounds.6
Combined, these compounds provide powerful and wide-ranging immune support and promote healthy inflammatory response.6,7
A number of biological factors contribute to the body’s normal inflammatory activity, including cell-signaling chemicals and hormone-like messengers.8
In a series of scientific studies, Black Cumin Seed Oil has been shown to support the normal effectiveness of these inflammatory factors.6,7
Also, an aging, healthy immune system needs to orchestrate the activity of macrophages and helper T-cells that work together to identify and destroy dangerous microbes and abnormal cells. Black Cumin Seed Oil was also shown to support the optimal function of these vitally important defensive activities.9-11
By acting on both immune factors and inflammatory factors, Black Cumin Seed Oil supports a healthy immune system—which is increasingly important as we age—and facilitates a healthy inflammatory response.
Since curcumin possesses some of the properties of black cumin seed oil, some people might want to take both nutrients in the same capsule.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 softgelServings Per Container:
60Amount per Serving
- Thymocid™ organic black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa) - 500mg
- BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin® (Curcuma longa) 25:1 extract (root) [std. to 95% Total Curcuminoids Complex with Essential Oils of Turmeric Rhizome by HPLC (190 mg)] - 200mg
gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, carob color, sunflower lecithin.
Thymocid™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
Bio-Curcumin® and BCM-95® are registered trademarks of Dolcas-Biotech, LLC. U.S. Patents Nos. 7,883,728, 7,736,679 and 7,879,373.Dosage and Use:
Take one softgel twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Do not take if you have gallbladder problems or gallstones. If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.References
1. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2007 Apr;4(2):117-22.
2. JAMA. 2004 Feb 11;291(6):704-10.
3. Nutr Rev. 2007 Dec;65(12 Pt 2):S173-6.
4. Biol Psychiatry. 2003 Sep 1;54(5):566-72.
5. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;23(1):15-39.
6. Cancer Ther. 2008;6(b):495-510.
7. Int Immunopharmacol. 2005 Dec;5(13-14):1749-70.
8. Phys Sportsmed. 2008 Dec;36(1):11-7.
9. Int J Immunopharmacol. 2000 Sep;22(9):729-40.
10. Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2009 Feb;22(1):37-43.
11. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2010 Aug;50(7):654-65.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Products and Information