CR Mimetic Longevity Formula - Life Extension - 60 Vegetarian Caps
CR Mimetic Longevity Formula, 60 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01429Quantity Price for 4 Available
Supplement FactsServing size:
2 vegetarian capsulesServings per container:
30Amount per serving
- Trans-Resveratrol [from Polygonum cuspidatum (root) extract] - 250mg
- Trans-Pterostilbene (as pure Pterospan™ and SMART™† pterostilbene) - 3mg
- Quercetin (from quercetin dihydrate) - 150mg
- Masquelier's® Original OPCs [single and condensed (2-5) units of flavanols & polyphenols from Vitis vinifera (grape) seeds] Original OPCs [single and condensed (2-5) units of flavanols & polyphenols from Vitis vinifera (grape) seeds] - 50mg
- Black tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) [standardized to 12% TF2a theaflavin fraction (36 mg), along with TF1, TF2b and TF3 theaflavin fractions] - 300mg
- Fisetin [from (Rhus succedanea L.) extract (stem)] - 48mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
† Same material as research trials.
Pterospan™ (Pure Pterostilbene) and SMART™ are trademarks of Pharma Science Nutrients, Inc., and are used here under license. All rights reserved worldwide.
Masquelier's® is a registered trademark of International Nutrition Company BV (INC), Loosdrecht, The Netherlands.Dosage and Use:
Take two capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Can be taken together or in divided dosesCaution:
Consult with your doctor before using this product if you have a bleeding disorder, or if you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or diabetic medications.
1-888-771-3905 | Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $50
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Extension Institute assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.