Life Extension Foundation
Sale Price: $27.99 + Free Shipping
Take advantage of FREE air shipping in the United States!
To achieve the best possible benefits from dietary supplements, sufficient potencies must be consumed on a daily basis. While Life Extension Mix is used by many individuals, some people prefer not to take nine tablets per day, even though they want the high potencies of vitamins and supplements that Life Extension Mix provides. This has frustrated health conscious individuals who want to recommend a one-per-day supplement to those they care for.
There are studies showing that low potency supplements may not provide significant benefits.1 On the flip side are nutrients like folic acid for which nutritional benefits result from any dosage taken in supplemental form.2 The same holds true for micronutrients like zinc, for which mortality reductions correlate with the consumption of relatively small amounts from supplements.3,4
In response to requests for a scientifically based one-per-day supplement, Life Extension has compounded a formula that provides the greatest potencies of nutrients that can be contained in one tablet.
The Life Extension One-Per-Day Tablet provides essential vitamins and nutrients in one tablet, with greater potencies than other leading “one-a-day” supplements.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 tabletServings per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin A (as 90% beta-carotene and 10% acetate) - 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide and calcium ascorbates) - 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) - 2000 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol succinate) - 200 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI) - 75 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 50 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as niacinamide ascorbate) - 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) - 75 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) - 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 300 mcg
- Biotin - 300 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) - 100 mg
- Calcium (from D-calcium pantothenate and calcium ascorbate) - 43 mg
- Iodine (from Atlantic kelp) - 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) - 100 mg
- Zinc (as OptiZinc® Zinc DL-methionine complex) - 30 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine and sodium selenate) - 200 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) - 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) - 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) - 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) - 25 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) - 3 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) - 20 mg
- Inositol - 50 mg
- Biolut™ Marigold Extract (Tagetes erecta L.) (flowers) (std. to 5 mg trans-lutein and 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin) - 11 mg
- Lycopene (from Lyc-O-Mato® tomato extract) - 2 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) - 30 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol).
Contains soybeans. Contains corn and rice.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Lyc-O-Mato® is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Limited.
OptiZinc® is a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutritionals, Inc.
Biolut™ is a trademark of Biolut SA de CV.Dosage and Use:
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org