Formulated by Dr. Tom Lahay
LutiMax 100mg Luteolin Now in Lozenges - 120 Lozenges, 100mg each per container
Quantity Price for 4: $259.96 - $64.99 each
- Highest single dose of luteolin available in the world
- Additional bioflavonoids increases the potency (bioavalability) and benefits of Luteolin (synergism)
- Neutralizes free radicals and reduces inflammation
- LutiMax reduces the cytokines TNF-alpha, IL-6 and NFKB, all of which are elevated in chronic inflammatory and neurodegenerative conditions
- All natural ingredients in an natural citrus-flavored lozenge
- Protects neurons from damage and supports healthy neuron and muscle function
- An independent pre-clinical open label evaluation of LutiMax demonstrated improved Functional Rating Scores in ALS compared to historical control data for ALS patients (Elijah Stommel MD, PhD, Dartmouth Hitchcock ALS Center 2008-2009)
- Luteolin reduces an entire set of inflammatory genes in activated microglia and activates anti-inflammatory healing genes in neurodegenerative diseases
“Our findings confirm the inhibitory effects of luteolin on pro-inflammatory cytokine expression in microglia. Moreover, our transcriptomic data suggest that this flavonoid is a potent modulator of microglial activation and affects several signaling pathways leading to a unique phenotype with anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and neuroprotective characteristics. With the identification of several novel luteolin-regulated genes, our findings provide a molecular basis to understand the versatile effects of luteolin on microglial homeostasis. The data also suggest that luteolin could be a promising candidate to develop immuno-modulatory and neuroprotective therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.”More About Luteolin
Luteolin is a Super-Nutrient from a class of naturally occurring molecules known as bioflavonoids. Luteolin neutralizes free radicals such as superoxide, the hydroxyl radical, and other reactive oxygen compounds to help reduce oxidative stress and may help reduce inflammation, regulate hyperactive immune systems, and promote healthy carbohydrate metabolism.
- Natural And Extremely Potent Antioxidant
- May Promote Healthy Nerve and Muscle Function
- Helps Reduce Inflammation for Aches & Stiffness
- Helps Increase Energy And Endurance
- May Promote Healthy Metabolism of Carbohydrates
- Reduces Free Radicals
- Luteolin is a Natural Product - No Artificial Ingredients
Luteolin is a naturally occurring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke leaves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 LozengeServings per Container:
Contains 100mg luteolin with rutin and lutein bioflavonoids.Recommended Dosage:
The suggested dosage guidelines below are presented for your benefit based on customer feedback regarding their experience and observations of medical
professionals in a clinical setting. Each person is different and as such you will need to determine your effective dose. Instructions below are the maximum
daily amount suggested, the minimum dosage amount is printed on the label in which suggests four
lozenges daily. We suggest you start with the minimal
dosage and slowly increase if necessary.
- Morning Dose - Chew & let desolve in mouth, then swallow on an empty stomach 1 hour before food.
- Afternoon Dose - 3 to 4 LutiMax Lozenges with an 8-ounce glass of water, on an empty stomach 1 hour before food.
- Evening Dose - 3 to 4 LutiMax Lozenges on an empty stomach 1 hour before food.
- Bedtime Dose - 3 to 4 LutiMax Lozenges on an empty stomach.
LutiMax is a dietary supplement, and as such, it should be taken regularly for optimum health benefits. Keep in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
Please note: Prices are set by the manufacturer.Caution:
Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant or attempting to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have a medical condition, consult your doctor prior to taking this product. If you have any questions, comments, please contact us at 800-524-9172 0r 949-492-6642.
Manufactured by SYNORx, Inc., San Clemente, California
U.S. Patent 6,774,142B and international patents pending.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com 1-888-771-3905.
Related Products and Information