Metagenics Adreset "Stressed and Tired" Adrenal Support Formula, 180 Caplets
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One capsule twice daily.
Adreset features standardized extracts of the adaptogenic herbs ginseng, rhodiola, and cordyceps targeting individuals who are "stressed and tired."
* Research suggests that these adaptogens aid the body in adapting to various stressful environmental challenges and thus may help to reduce some of the negative effects of stress.
* These adaptogens may help promote vitality, immune function, and overall well-being--key components of a comprehensive longevity program.
* Features adaptogens traditionally used to provide overall stress protection, increased energy, and enhanced mental clarity.
* Promotes healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function for enhanced ability to adapt to stress.
EACH CAPSULE** SUPPLIES:
- Cordyceps Mycelium Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali*) (containing cordycepic acid and adenosine) 400mg
- Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng) [standardized to 8% (16mg) ginsenosides] 200mg
- Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea) [standardized to 1% (0.5mg) salidroside] 50mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate.
*An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinensis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
**Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If you are taking medication or have high blood pressure, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.