Concentrated Ultra Prostagen - Metagenics (60 Tablets)
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen® Saw Palmetto and Nettles Complex for Men
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily.
Form: 60 Tablets
MetaBotanica® Method Suitable for vegetarians Suitable for vegetarians
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen combines the unique benefits of select herbs, amino acids, and nutrients in an exclusive formula designed to support prostate health and proper urination.
- Features a potent, premium quality, standardized extract of saw palmetto—a popular herb known for maintaining prostate health—that delivers a minimum of 288mg of naturally occurring fatty acids and sterols in just two tablets daily.
- Provides a nettles root extract equivalent to 1,000mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb. Nettles is an herb recognized for its prostate-supportive properties.
- Supplies amino acids, vitamin B6, and zinc—nutrients essential for maintaining male reproductive health.
- Provides 2mg of lycopene, a natural carotenoid found in certain fruits and vegetables—particularly tomatoes—that has been found to have a protective effect on prostate health, perhaps due to its antioxidant properties, influence on cytokines, and interaction with androgen-metabolizing enzymes.
- Supplies 200 IU of vitamin D, which recent research suggests helps to promote the health of prostate cells.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 7.5mg
- Glycine 50mg
- L-Alanine 50mg
- L-Glutamine 50mg
- Lycopene 2mg
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) [standardized to 45% (144mg) fatty acids and sterols] 320mg
- Nettles Root 10:1 Extract (Urtica dioica) 100mg
See also Ultra Prostagen®
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
1-888-771-3905 | Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. on Orders over $40
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Extension Institute assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.