IMMUCORE - METAGENICS (90 Tablets) - TwinPak
Metagenics ImmuCore Multidimensional Support for Immune Function, 90 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: Three tablets daily.
ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.
* Offers a three-pronged approach to wellness with Ultra Potent-C* combined with zinc and a concentrated blend of mushroom extracts.
* Features additional immune support from oleanolic acid and selenium.
* Uses a buffering delivery system to prevent potential stomach upset associated with vitamin C.
* Ideal for long-term immune protection.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
- Vitamin C (as Ultra Potent-C*) 1,000mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 78mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 35mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 201mcg
- Oleanolic Acid 180mg
- A proprietary 10:1* water extract 651mg
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Shiitake (Lentinus edodes)
- Fu-Ling (Poria cocos)
- Turkey Tail Mushroon (Coriolus versicolor)
- Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)
- Cordyceps (Paecilomyces hepiali??)
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
*Equivalent to 6.51 g raw, dried, unprocessed mushrooms.
**An asexual derivation of Cordyceps sinenesis reported by the Institute of Microbiology, the Chinese Academy Sciences, Beijing, PRC.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.
Free Shipping in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES - All Orders over $40
The statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA. The foregoing statements are based upon sound and reliable studies, and are meant for informational purposes. Consult with your medical practitioner to determine the underlying cause of your symptoms. Please always check your purchase for possible allergins and correct dosage on the bottle before use.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Life Extension Institute assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.