St. Johns WortWith ActiFolate and B12 - 60 Tablets
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily between meals.
Form: 60 Tablet Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians
St. Johns Wort contains 450 mg of a premium extract of St. John's wort standardized to 0.3% hypericins, combined with folates and vitamin B12.
* Supports a calm, positive mood.
* Delivers nutrients that may play a role in the synthesis of serotonin--a neurotransmitter involved in the regulation of mood, sleep, memory, and learning.
* Features ActiFolate*, a proprietary blend of active folates that includes 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate, and folic acid for greater bioavailability.
EACH TABLET SUPPLIES:
- Folate* (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††, and 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 250mcg
- St. John's Wort Aerial Parts (Hypericum perforatum) [standardized to 0.3% (1.35 mg) hypericins] 472mg
* Featuring ActiFolate*, a proprietary blend of active folates.
†† As Metafolin™ U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If taking medication--including blood thinning medictions--consult healthcare practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.