Metagenics Concentrated Ultra Prostagen® Nutritional Support for Healthy Prostate Function, 60 Tablets - TwinPak
Most Metagenics items are now higher to partially pay the new taxes now charged to us when we ship to states where this is required.
Recommendations: One tablet twice daily.
Ultra Prostagen is a blend of raw prostate concentrate with saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, amino acids, zinc, and other select nutrients in a formula designed specially for men.
* Promotes health urinary and prostate function.
EACH TABLET PROVIDES:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 833 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 5 IU
- Glycine 100mg
- L-Alanine 100mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 100mg
- Raw Prostate Concentrate (bovine*) 90mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 5mg
- Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissmum) 3mg
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) [standardized to 45% (36 g) fatty acids and sterols] 80mg
- White Korean Ginseng Root Powder (Panax ginseng) 50mg
- Pumpkin Seed Powder (Curcurbita pepo) 10mg
* All bovine glandulars found in Metagenics products are imported from New Zealand.
New Zealand has an active government-monitored BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) surveillance program and no known cases of BSE.
† Mineral amino acid chelate: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
See also Concentrated Ultra Prostagen® product page.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Disclaimer: In order to ensure proper use of our high-quality nutritional supplements, Metagenics only sells to licensed healthcare practitioners. The products listed in this online catalog are available in the United States and may not be available in other countries. In addition, certain formulas may be slightly different outside the US.