Migra-Eeze™ Standardized Butterbur-Ginger-Riboflavin Formula, 60 softgels, Item# 00709
Standardized Butterbur-Ginger-Riboflavin Formula
In Germany, doctors are recommending a natural extract from the herb butterbur to those who suffer from regular episodes of head cavity discomfort. In clinical trials in both Germany and the United States, butterbur reduced the incidence of head cavity discomforts by up to 61%.1,2
Butterbur's principal active constituent, petasin, reduces smooth muscle spasms and helps relax the constriction of cerebral blood vessels. Butterbur's ability to relax constricted arteries and smooth muscle may help control head cavity discomfort.
Life Extension's new Migra-Eeze contains butterbur root extract standardized to provide 22.5 mg of petasins with each daily dose of two softgels. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and ginger are included based on the ability of these nutrients to exert functional changes that may also guard against head cavity discomforts.
1. Lipton RB, Gobel H, Einhaupl KM, Wilks K, Mauskop A. Neurology. 2004 Dec 28;63(12):2240-4.
2. Grossmann M, Schmidramsl H. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2000 Sep;38(9):430-5.Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 softgelsServings Per Container:
30Amount Per Serving
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate) - 400mg
- Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) CO2 Extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)] - 150mg
- Ginger (Zinigiber officinale) Extract (root) [standardized to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)] - 250mg
Other ingredients: beeswax, lecithin, sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and carob extract.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice.
Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Migra-Eeze uses a patented butterbur extract carefully extracted using state-of-the-art technology to obtain key active ingredients while containing no detectable toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA).Dosage and Use
Take two softgels daily in divided doses with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
For optimal results, take regularly for four to six months, then reduce dose or discontinue use. If benefits subside, repeat for up to four to six months.