Optimized Irvingia with Phase 3™ Calorie Control Complex, 120 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01492
Supplement FactsServing Size:
2 capsulesServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Iodine (typical value naturally occurring from Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus) - 18mcg
- Chromium (as Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix) - 100mcg
- Integra-Lean® Irvingia gabonensis proprietary extract (seed) - 150mg
- Calorie Control Complex providing:
- InSea2™ [proprietary composition of demineralized polyphenols from brown seaweeds Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) and Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)] - 125mg
- TeaSlender™ Green Tea Phytosome Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Phytosome decaffeinated extract (leaf) containing standardized green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine (from lecithin) - 150mg
- Phase 2® Phaseolus vulgaris white kidney (bean) extract - 445mg
- Phase 3™ Sucrase Inhibitor L-Arabinose and Chromium GlycoProtein Matrix (supplying 475 mg L-arabinose and 100 mcg chromium in a food bound state) - 550mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
Contains soybeans and tree nuts. Contains yeast and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), wheat, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Integra-Lean® Irvingia is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,537,790. Other patents pending.
InSea2™ is a trademark of innoVactiv™
Phase 2® and Phase 3™ are used under license.Dosage and Use:
Take two capsules twice daily 15 minutes before meals. Best if taken before meals containing carbohydrates or starches, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Individuals with low blood sugar as well as individuals talking medication known to lower blood sugar should carefully monitor their blood sugar when taking this product.Please Note:
This product is designed to target several critical factors involved in age-related weight gain. Those who ingest more calories than what their body has the metabolic capacity to utilize will not see results. This is because some people are ingesting so many excess calories that no matter how much their metabolic rate is increased, or how much improvement occurs in their post-meal blood sugar and serum triglyceride levels, or how much youthful insulin sensitivity and other body fat-regulating systems are restored, they are overwhelming the metabolic capacity to utilize these calories. This will result in excess calories being stored in adipocytes. One cannot consume limitless calories and expect to shed fat pounds by taking drugs, nutrients, and/or hormones that demonstrate weight-loss effects in clinical studies.Note:
Due to license restrictions this product cannot be sold in Korea or France.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org