Life Extension Optimized Quercetin, 60 vegetarian capsules, Item# 01309Quantity Price for 4: $60.00 - $15 each
For those seeking a high-quality quercetin formula, Life Extension introduces Optimized Quercetin--a new "gold-standard" formula derived from a proprietary food-source blend. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid with unique qualities that supports cellular health and function. In human cell culture studies, quercetin has been shown to block the manufacture and release of inflammation-causing substances,1,2 which can help support a healthy immune response to the seasonally changing environment.
Quercetin also helps promote a healthy cardiovascular system by preserving endothelial integrity3 and supporting healthy blood glucose levels for those already within normal range.4
Optimized Quercetin contains 250 mg of standardized quercetin plus 250 mg of super food extracts that provide an array of added health benefits.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (from Camu Camu berry extract) - 30mg
- Optimized Quercetin Food Blend (supplying 250 mg quercetin) - 500mg
Quercetin dihydrate, onion (Allium cepa L.) extract (bulb) (providing
- polyphenols, free quercetin, quercetin glycosylated derivatives), apple (Pyrus malus) polyphenol extract (fruit), buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) powder (sprout)
- Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia) extract (wildcrafted berry) - 150mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, maltodextrin, vegetable stearate.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.Dosage and Use:
Take one capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.References
1. Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Oct;31(10):1303-11.
2. Neuroimmunomodulation. 2006;13(3):179-86.
3. Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2005;12:596-600.
4. Biochem J. 2005;386:471-8.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Related Products and Information