Life Extension Prelox® Natural Sex for Men®, 60 tablets, Item# 01373
Overlooked in the effort to support sexual function in aging men is the health of the vascular system. Blood flow through the delicate lining of the arteries (the endothelium) is essential to sexual arousal, so it should come as no surprise that endothelial function is closely associated with male sexual capacity.1
Life Extension® has discovered supportive clinical research for a scientifically validated, natural dietary supplement formula to promote endothelial function and blood flow to the place men need it most--for maximum performance.
The ingredients found in Prelox® Natural Sex for Men® have yielded compelling and highly satisfactory results in five independent clinical studies.2-6
Our analysis also confirms that unlike some performance enhancement supplements marketed as "natural," Prelox® Natural Sex for Men® is not adulterated with trace amounts of prescription drugs.
The patented blend of the following natural ingredients positively affects the male physiology in three ways, to provide optimal support:
Supplement FactsServing Size:
- Pycnogenol® (standardized French maritime pine bark extract) activates endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNO-S),7 the enzyme required to make nitric oxide. Nitric oxide (NO) relaxes the vessels that enable efficient blood flow — the key to healthy male sexual activity and overall vascular health. Pycnogenol® further amplifies this relaxing effect by extending the amount of time nitric oxide remains in the bloodstream.
- L-arginine is the biological precursor to nitric oxide synthesis in the endothelium.7 It interacts synergistically with Pycnogenol® to sustain nitric oxide levels sufficient for healthy sexual function.
- Icariin is a natural plant extract used in traditional Chinese medicine. It has been shown to deactivate the enzyme normally responsible for winding down male sexual response, further promoting sustained activity.8 Prelox® Natural Sex for Men® contains MedIcariin™, a standardized, proprietary form of pure, high-quality icariin.
1 tabletServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Prelox® Proprietary Blend - 720mg
(L-Arginine HCl, Aspartic Acid, Pycnogenol® Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) Extract (bark))
- Natural Sex® MedIcariin™ (Epimedium sagittatum) Extract (leaf) [std. to 60.0% Icariin (30mg)] - 50mg
Other ingredients: corn starch, vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Tom-a-to RED, triacetin).
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Due to the natural tomato red coloring used in the manufacture of PRELOX®, tablets may fade over time as they are susceptible to light and oxygen.
Prelox® and Pycnogenol® are registered trademarks of Horphag Research Ltd. Prelox is protected by U.S. patent #6,565,851B2. Pycnogenol® is protected by U.S. patents #5,720,956 and #6,372,266 and other international patents.
Medicariin™ is a trademark of Pharma Science Nutrients, Inc.Dosage and Use:
Take two tablets twice daily for the first two weeks and one tablet twice daily thereafter, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
If you have diabetes and/or significant kidney or liver disease, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.Note:
Due to license restrictions, this product is not for sale to customers outside of the United States of America.References
1. Int J Impot Res 2008 Dec; Suppl 2:S9-14.
2. Int J Impot Res. 2008 Mar;20(2):173-80.
3. Phytother Res. 2009 Mar;23(3):297-302.
4. J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May;29(3):207-13.
5. European Bulletin of Drug Research. 2005;13(1): 7–13.
6. Akush Ginekol (Sofiia). 2007;46(5):7-12.
7. Rohdewald P. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract. In: Coates P, ed. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. New York; Marcel Dekker; 2004.
8. Urology. 2006 Dec;68(6):1350-4.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org