Whole World Botanicals Royal Maca Powder, 175 Grams (6.14 ounces)
Powder contains 175g. of U.S.D.A. Certified Organic, Sun dried, Precooked (Gelatinized) Maca Powder concentrate.
One bottle contains 6.14 ounces (175 grams), which equals 70 teaspoons yielding a two to six month supply.
In powder form, Royal Maca has a distinctive, good taste -- malty and nutty at the same time. You can add hot water and make a tea out of it (even add milk and honey if you like). Or you can sprinkle it on cereal, hot or cold, or you can put it into a smoothie. It can be mixed with apple juice, cranberry or pineapple juice (these are the best) in a blender for a few seconds. The Certified Organic Royal Maca extract powder can also be added to salad dressing, put on salads, mixed with soup, or added to foods.
Sometimes known as Peruvian Ginseng, Maka, Maca root, Maca-maca, Maino, Ayak chichira, and Ayuk Willku, this is a powerful effective herb for hormone balance, thyroid and energy. Imported from the Peruvian Andes.
The Maca root is a hardy cruciferous vegetable cultivated in an inhospitable region of the Andean Mountains at altitudes from approximately 12,500-14,500 feet. The part of the plant used for medicinal purposes is the root.
Native Peruvians have used Maca for several thousand years, as a food item, and medicinally to enhance fertility in people and animals, for libido, energy and other medicinal uses. Maca is rich in essential minerals, especially selenium, calcium, magnesium, and iron, and includes fatty acids including linolenic, palmitic and oleic acids, and polysaccharides.
Maca is an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stress, and helps to return a dysfunctioning system back to normal balance. Maca can help the endocrine system, including the ovaries, testes, adrenals, pancreas and thyroid. Because endocrine gland balance and immune system function are so interrelated, it often notably enhances immune system functioning.Uses:
Traditionally, native medicine practitioners and herbalists have recommended Maca to:
- Reduce or eliminate menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and hormone-related depression, as an alternative to hormone replacement therapy [HRT]
- Provide nutritional support for the endocrine system, including the adrenals, the thyroid, the ovaries, and the testes
- Regulate and normalize menstrual cycles
- Promote healthy fertility in both men and women
- Support a healthy immune system (safe for people with auto-immune conditions)
- Increase energy, stamina, and endurance
- Promote healthy libido and erectile function
- Revitalize seniors, mentally and physically
Royal Maca is not recommended for women on birth control. We cannot guarantee that you will not get pregnant.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com