Life Extension Super Booster Softgels with Advanced K2 Complex, 60 softgels, Item# 01680
Just one softgel of Super Booster provides:
Supplement FactsServing Size:
- Gamma tocopherol - Increasing evidence indicates that it may be dangerous to use to alpha-tocopherol form of vitamin E without also taking gamma-tocopherol. According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, alpha-tocopherol displaces critically important gamma-tocopherol in the cells. While alpha-tocopherol inhibits lipid peroxidation, gamma tocopherol is needed to quench dangerous free radicals such as peroxynitrite.1
- Sesame lignans - Studies show that when sesame lignans are added to the diet of rats, a measurement of free radical activity is reduced by 82 percent.2-4 Sesame lignans augment the antioxidant effects of both alpha and gamma-tocopherol. A human study showed that gamma-tocopherol plus sesame lignans was 25 percent more effective at suppressing measurements of free radical damage than gamma-tocopherol and tocotrienols.5-7
- Vitamin K2 - A new biologically active form of vitamin K2 known as menaquinone-7 has been added to provide improved vitamin K function. Menaquinone-7 is not metabolized quickly by the liver, so only small amounts are needed to make osteocalcin, the protein that directs calcium into the bones instead of being left in the blood to calcify arteries.
- Lycopene - People who ingest cooked tomato, rich in the carotenoid lycopene, enjoy healthier prostate function. Lycopene also helps guard against LDL oxidation.
- Lutein - Consumption of green vegetables such as collard greens and spinach provides the carotenoid lutein, which helps maintain healthy cell division and protects the endothelial lining of the arteries.
- Ginkgo - The most popular flavonoid supplement is Ginkgo biloba. Hundreds of studies substantiate its multifaceted effects in the promotion of healthy circulatory and neurologic functions.
- Chlorophyllin - The pigment chlorophyllin is vividly seen in green vegetables. Scientific studies indicate that chlorophyllin may be the most potent nutrient to protect against environmental DNA damage.
- Selenium - The FDA states that some scientific evidence suggests consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer. However, the FDA has determined this evidence is limited and not conclusive. The ability of selenium to boost glutathione is well established, but most people don't know that there are several different forms of selenium that provide diverse biological benefits.
1 softgelServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate) - 90 mg
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol) - 26.8 IU
- Vitamin K1 - 9 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4 and Nutri-K menaquinone-7) - 1000 mcg
- Folic acid - 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) - 300 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) - 10 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) - 10 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenate, selenomethione, se-methylselenocysteine, selenodiglutathione) - 200 mcg
- Ascorbyl palmitate - 50 mg
- Chlorophyllin - 100 mg
- Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols - 359 mg
- Typical distribution: Gamma tocopherol - 215-244.2 mg
- Delta tocopherol - 89.8-125.7 mg
- Alpha tocopherol - 18-35.9 mg
- Beta tocopherol - 0-7.2 mg
- Ginkgo biloba (leaf) extract [standardized for 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides (28.8 mg), 6% total terpene lactones (7.2 mg), and < 1ppm ginkgolic acid] - 120 mg
- Lutein (from marigold extract) - 2 mg
- Lycopene (from tomato extract) - 10 mg
- Sesame seed (Sesamum indicum) lignan extract - 20 mg
flax seed oil, soy lecithin, beeswax, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob color.
Contains soybeans and peanuts. Contains sesame. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Lyc-O-Mato is a registered trademark of LycoRed Natural Products Limited.
Nutri-K is a trademark of the ET Horn Company.Dosage and Use
Take one softgel daily with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Do not take with fiber supplements.Caution:
Those taking anticoagulant drugs such as Coumadin or Heparin should avoid vitamin K supplements. Those with Wilson's disease should not take chlorophyllin supplements.References
1. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1997 Apr 1;94(7):3217-22.
2. J Nutr. 2002 May;132(5):961-6.
3. Life Sci. 2000;66(2):161-7.
4. J Nutr. 1998;128:1018-22.
5. Lipids. 1995 Nov;39(11):1019-28.
6. J Nutr. 1992 Dec;122(12):2440-6.
7. Nutr Cancer. 2001;39(1):66-71.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Related Products and Information