Source: Life Extension
Sale Price: $22.50 + Free Shipping
Take advantage of FREE air shipping in the United States!
The adult scalp loses about 100 hairs every day which will grow back in 5-6 weeks as a result of normal hair cycling. However, starting at the age of 40, hair follicles shrink, causing hair to grow back thinner, or worse, not at all. This devastating hair loss is experienced by half the population. While the prevention and trea™ent is complex, using a supplement with tocotrienols can be pivotal in addressing the various physiological mechanisms that lead to thinning hair.1
Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols combats the underlying causes of hair loss, supporting otherwise healthy hair follicles that genetic disposition, advancing age, high concentrations of DHT (the male hormone dihydrotestosterone), and sebum build-up may cause to weaken, degrade or shrink. Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols -- a natural, orally administered, bio-enhanced tocotrienol complex -- can be taken to support youthful hair thickness and growth.
Through a revolutionary, patented delivery system, Super-Absorbable Tocotrienols ensures optimal absorption2-7 and efficiently delivers the benefits of a unique proprietary complex of phytonutrients (squalene, phytosterols, trace amounts of mixed carotene, and co-enzyme Q10) naturally extracted together with tocotrienols to support youthful hair growth, hair health and hair density. In an unpublished study involving 30 volunteers who took tocotrienol supplements for eight months, nearly all the subjects showed significant improvement in hair thickness and density.1Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 softgelServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin E (as naturally occurring D-alpha tocopherol from Tocomin® SupraBio™) - 20 IU
- Tocomin® SupraBio™ (providing a minimum 50mg tocotrienols) - 263mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), acacia gum, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
Benolea® is a registered trademark of Frutarom Netherlands B.V.Dosage and Use:
Take one capsule twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.Caution:
Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are being prescribed anti-hypertensive medication.References
1. Randomized Clinical Trial of Tocotrienols Supplementation vs. Placebo for Androgenetic Aloppecia. Professor Yuen Kah Hay, B., School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains, Malaysia. Submitted for publication 2009.
2. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 May-Jun;8(5-6):1059-68.
3. Mol Aspects Med. 2007 Oct-Dec;28(5-6):692-728.
4. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2001 Jan;53(1):67-71.
5. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2003 Jan;55(1):53-8.
6. Intl. J. Pharm. 2004 Aug 20;281(1-2): 67-78.
7. US Patent No:US 6,596,306
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org