Life Extension Foundation
Sale Price: $27.99 + Free Shipping
Take advantage of FREE air shipping in the United States!
Scientists have identified specific extracts from cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprout that help maintain healthy hormone levels. Maintaining optimal hormone balance is essential to any antiaging strategy. Triple-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract combines these plant extracts into the most comprehensive food-based plant compilation for cell protection yet.
I3C (indole-3-carbinol) and DIM (di-indolyl-methane) favorably modulate estrogen metabolism and induce liver detoxification enzymes to help neutralize potentially harmful estrogen metabolites and xenoestrogens (potentially toxic, estrogen-like environmental chemicals).1-4
Extracts of broccoli, watercress, and rosemary provide glucosinolates, isothiocyanates, carnosic acid, and carnosol�bioactive compounds that have a multitude of favorable effects on estrogen metabolism and cell division.5-8 Apigenin, a powerful plant flavonoid found in plants such as parsley and celery, is also added to the formula to boost cell protection,9 while 25 milligrams of cabbage extract, a natural source of benzyl isothiocyanate (BITC), are included to maintain cell health.10
Triple-Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract is also available with Resveratrol.Supplement FactsServing Size:
1 vegetarian capsuleServings Per Container:
60Amount Per Serving
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea l.) Super Concentrate Extract (plants and sprouts) [std. to 4% glucosinolates (16 mg)] - 400mg
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) - 80mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) 4:1 Extract (leaf) - 50mg
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract (leaves) [std. to 20% diterpenic compounds (10 mg), providing carnosic acid/carnosol] - 50mg
- Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) Extract (bark) - 50mg
- Apigenin - 25mg
- Cabbage (Brassica oleracea) extract (leaf) - 25mg
- DIM (Di-indolyl-methane) - 14mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica, maltodextrin.
Contains yeast and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, gluten, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.Dosage and Use:
One capsule daily for individuals weighing up to 160 pounds. Those weighing over 160 pounds, take two capsules daily.
This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.References
1. Biochem Pharm. 2002, 64;393-404.
2. Toxicol Appl Pharm. 2001 Jul 15;174(2):146-52.
3. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1997 May 21;89(10):718-23.
4. Cancer Detect Prevent. 2004;28:72-9.
5. Carcinogenesis. 2002 Apr;23(4):581-6.
6. Mol Cancer Ther. 2003 Oct;2(10):1045-52.
7. Carcinogenesis. 1998 Oct;19(10):1821-7.
8. Carcinogenesis. 1995 Sep;16(9):2057-62.
9. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2009 May;44(3):260-5. Epub 2009 Apr 25.
10. Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Jul;46(7):2358-64. Epub 2008 Mar 25.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Related Products and Information